Salex Saline is:
- 0.72% Isotonic Saline (Sodium Chloride) Nasal Spray and Rinse products
- Isotonic and Buffered = No Burn Formula
- Guaranteed Sea Water Free
- Safe to Use Daily to keep the nasal mucosa hydrated and functioning correctly
Salex Saline Users:
- Safe for Continuous Use
- Safe for All Ages including New Born Babies
- Safe during Pregnancy and Breast Feeding
- Indications: Sinusitis, Allergies / Hay Fever, Rhinitis, Colds and Flu and Rebound Congestion
Salex Saline Nasal Sprays (0.72% saline concentration) are safe, non-addictive saline nasal sprays. Salex Saline is safe for continuous use over long-term periods. The very basis of using saline is that it loosens and removes any excess mucus from the nasal passages. It also helps to keep the nasal mucosa hydrated and working as it should. Moist nasal mucosa is the body’s own way of keeping allergens, bacteria, etc. from infecting the body. Everyday nasal hygiene is the start of good health.
Salex SF (Saline Surfactant) Nasal Sprays offer a combination of 0.72% saline with a gentle surfactant which are safe and non-addictive nasal sprays. Benefits of using saline with the surfactant is that it helps to loosen mucus even better and keeps the nasal mucosa hydrated for longer. Thus will not dry out the nose. The Surfactant is also used among specialists in the treatment and removal of Biofilms. Salex SF Nasal Sprays are safe for continuous use over long-term periods.
Salex SSR (Saline Sinus Rinse), once made up, contains the same concentration as our normal Salex Saline Nasal Sprays, except it is preservative free. Each Salex SSR Adult Kit includes our exclusive Salex Surfactant, which may be added to the saline solution. This combination of saline with surfactant is used among specialists in the treatment and removal of Biofilms. To read more, please click on button.