Salex Saline DropSpray
- Everyday Nasal Hygiene
- For adults, Children & Infants
- Unique Bottle can Drop or Spray
- Produces up to 750 Drops or 250 Sprays
- Dispense one drop at a time for babies up to 3 months
- Adults – 2 to 6 sprays in each nostril as often as needed or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Children & Infants – Half the Adult Dosage
- For Drops: Hold the bottle upside down and press gently to dispense one drop at a time
For Spray: Hold the bottle upright and squeeze bottle to spray, how hard you squeeze the bottle will determine the volume of saline and force of spray.
- Use of this product by more than one person may spread infection.
- Important: After squeezing the bottle, remove the nozzle from the nostril and then only release the pressure to prevent mucous from being drawn back into the nozzle. Wipe nozzle and close
0.72% Saline Solution which is buffered and isotonic to the nasal mucosa.
Excipients: Phosphate Buffers, Disodium Edetate and Benzalkonium Chloride as preservatives. Purified Water B.P.
Available from Pharmacies, Dis-Chem, Select Clicks and Medirite Pharmacies. Buy Online from Takealot.com