Salex SSR Refill Pack
Salex SSR (Saline Sinus Rinse) offers a 0.72% Isotonic Saline Solution, which is made from Sodium Chloride. It is a High Volume, Low Pressure nasal rinse system used in more severe sinus related cases to “flush” the sinus cavities using a Hydro-dynamic force, clearing excess mucus from the nasal passages and sinuses.
- Use 2 to 3 times per day or as directed by your doctor. Children younger than 12 years should use the Salex SSR Paediatric Kit (safe from 5 years old). Children should only use a nasal rinse under the directions of a doctor. Use preferably with water which has been boiled and cooled.
- DO NOT USE BOILING WATER.
- Discard any unused solution immediately.
- Not to be used on its own or undiluted.
- Keep out of eyes.
- Make up the 200ml Saline Solution as directed.
- Add 3 to 5 drops of Salex Surfactant per 200ml saline rinse solution or as directed by your doctor.
- Shake well until the surfactant is dissolved. Product might foam.
- Rinse nasal passages as directed by your doctor.
- Refer to the Package Insert for full instructions.
- 60 x Sachets (Each 1.6g Sachet makes up 200ml saline solution)
- PLUS 1 x FREE Salex Surfactant 15ml
- Rinsing Bottle Not Included