- DO NOT USE on its own or undiluted.
- Keep out of eyes.
- Use 3 to 5 drops combined with 200ml Saline Rinse solution or as directed by your doctor.
- Safe to use continuously with every sinus rinse.
- Safe for use by all ages, or as recommended by your doctor.
- Safe to use during Pregnancy and Breast feeding.
- Make up the 200ml Saline Solution as directed.
- Add 3 to 5 drops of Salex Surfactant per 200ml saline rinse solution or as directed by your doctor.
- Shake well until the surfactant is dissolved. Product might foam.
- Rinse nasal passages as directed by your doctor or as per Sinus Rinse instructions provided.
Distilled Water, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Lauroyl, Sarcosinate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Peg-150 Distearate. Preservatives: Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate. Contains NO Sulphates, Parabens, Colour or Fragrance.
Only available from Pharmacies and Dis-Chem. Also available online from Takealot.com. If your pharmacy does not have any stock, please ask them to order it for you from their preferred pharmaceuticals wholesaler. Not available from Clicks, please request at the dispensary counter.