Salex QD Child Nasal Spray/Rinse
Salex QD is a unique combination of 4 Active Ingredients creating a synergistic effect to treat and control nasal congestion while at the same time providing a soothing and moisturising effect to the Nasal Passages. Salex QD contains 4 unique active ingredients:
Baby/Child Formula (1 Up to 12 Years) – Use as often as required without any side-effects.
- For Spray Action – 2 to 6 puffs into each nostril as often as required
- For Rinsing Action – Spray 6 or more puffs at one time, into the same nostril.
- Shake the bottle before use.
- Remove the protective cap.
- Prime the spray by pressing down the nozzle until it dispenses a fine mist.
- Insert the end of the nozzle into the one nostril, do not insert the nozzle too deep, tilt the head head slightly forward and spray.
- After spraying, allow excess liquid to flow out the nose and gently blow the nose using soft tissue paper.
- Repeat this same process for the other nostril.
Safe for continuous everyday use, no limitations. Always wipe or rinse the nozzle clean after each use.
Each 50ml contains: Buffered Isotonic Saline (Sodium Chloride) 0.72%, Surfactant, Xylitol, and Sorbitol. Excipients: Phosphate Buffers, Disodium Edetate, Benzalkonium Chloride as preservative and Purified Water B.P. Surfactant ingredients: Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Peg-150 Distearate.